What is BNBPAY?
BNBPay is built on the Binance Smart Chain(BSC) and has no affilitaion with any other products of companies with that name. BNBPay is not affiliated with Binance or any of Binance products. It incorporates ERC-1363 EIP and implementation to enable ecommerce and offline merchant payments, allowing them access a decentralised, instant payments with only pennies of transaction fee. BNBPay is making instant crypto payments possible.
What is BPAY?
BPAY is a BNBPay’s core token and has no affiliation with any other products of companies with that name. It can be used in BNBPay to make instant crypto payments and it can be used as a utility token in various payment transactions. More details to be revealed soon.
What is ERC-1363?
The ERC–1363 is an ERC-20 compatible token that makes payment in cryptocurrency more efficient by saving gas fees. It can be used to create a token payable crowdsale, selling services for tokens, paying invoices, making subscriptions, use them for a specific utility and many other purposes.
What problems is BNBPAY trying to solve?
• Replacing traditional payments such as visa, mastercard and paypal who charges up to 3% per transaction.
• Decentralised payment, no single point of failure
• Cross border transfers without fear of 3rd party monitoring
• Fast, cheap and reliable – cost pennies to transfer no matter the amount
• Making payment rewarding like never before
• Yes. Tokens will be burned gradually to ensure $BPAY stays deflationary.
• 2% of all transaction fees will be used to buyback $BPAY (buyback then burn to reduce supply).
Which BSC Tokens are supported?
BNBPay accepts all BSC tokens. Be it a meme token or a utility token, it can be used to pay for expenses with participated BNBPay merchants.
Why does BNBPAY only support BSC Tokens?
This is because sending transactions on BSC is incredibly efficient and will cost much less gas. Which makes it suitable for over the counter purchase. BNBPay aims to provide a crypto payment experience faster than or as fast as to the traditional credit card payment.